Welcome to Celebrate Recovery!
Singing Oaks provides a caring fellowship through which we celebrate God’s healing power in our lives through Christ-centered Twelve Steps and the Eight Recovery Principles found in the Beatitudes (Matthew 5:3–10). It is used in over 5000 churches worldwide.
We are a fellowship of people committed to becoming a safe place where people can be honest about their real hurts, destructive habits, and hang-ups in the context of God’s love and truth. Together, we are experiencing freedom and new life through the power of Jesus Christ.
Life is difficult. None of us makes it through this world without getting hurt or hurting others or ourselves. We are weak in different areas and are in need of each other.
Celebrate Recovery (CR) is a growing family of fellow strugglers who accept one another where we are, believing that God can help us change and grow.
12 Step Celebrate Recovery Groups
Our 12 step CR groups are led by fellow strugglers and offer a safe place to be honest about areas where you are hurting or experiencing defeat. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements of the group.
The Lord extends love and grace through the care we experience from others in the group. Individuals who participate in CR groups report that they gain new insights and find freedom from their hurts, destructive habits, and hang-ups. In addition, they develop skills for building healthier relationships with themselves, with God, and with others.
Who We Are
Celebrate Recovery is…
- A safe place to share
- A refuge
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- Where respect is given to each member
- Where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place to demonstrate genuine love
- A place to grow and become strong again
- A place for progress
- Where you can take off your mask and allow others to know who you are
- A place for healthy challenges and risks
- A possible turning point in your life
- A place to experience God’s forgiveness through Christ
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be a member of Singing Oaks to attend Celebrate Recovery?
No. CR is open to everyone who wants to find a healthy Christ-centered way to deal with their hurts, habits, and hang-ups.
Is my identity protected?
Confidentiality is one of the cornerstones of CR. What is shared in Celebrate Recovery and who comes to CR stays in CR!
What if I cannot commit to attending every meeting?
You are welcome to attend Celebrate Recovery whenever it fits your schedule.
What if I want to get information to someone who needs help and needs to attend Celebrate Recovery?
The best way to understand CR is to come and experience it for yourself.
Come Meet with Us!
Wednesday nights, 6:00–8:00 p.m.
Come join us for a time of worship, learning, and fellowship.
Enter the Family Life Center and follow the signs to the Gathering Room. After the large group gathering, we break into separate open share groups. We close by coming together for fellowship.
Our building is located at the corner of McKinney Street and Cardinal Drive, just west of Loop 288.
- From I-35 E / Loop 288 (Golden Triangle Mall) take Loop 288 north approximately 2.5 miles to McKinney Street. Turn left onto McKinney Street and the building will be on the right-hand side, one block from the McKinney Street and the Loop 288 intersection.
- From N I-35 / Loop 288 (Outlet Mall) take Loop 288 east approximately 8 miles to McKinney Street. Turn right onto McKinney Street and the building will be on the right-hand side, one block from the McKinney Street and the Loop 288 intersection.
Please use the form below to contact us: